Candidates for Gynecomastia
Men with the following symptoms are the perfect candidates for this operation.
- An abnormal increase of the breast size.
- Noticeable swelling in the breast and the surrounding tissues.
- Feeling pain ,once pressuring the breast area.
- The appearance of clusters of tissue and sebaceous glands under the nipples.
- A clear protrusion in the nipple’s shape as it approaches the ossification.
- Occasionally a general sagging in the size of the breast occurs.
- Secretions discharge from either one nipple or two nipples together.
- The appearance of some sores around the area of the breast.