Post-Amr Lift Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical arms corset, for swelling reduction and for the healing process acceleration.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- Avoid high heat for two weeks minimum after the surgery, to avoid arms’ infections.
- Commit to a complete rest for two weeks after the operation.
- Commit to regularly taking all medications and antibiotics prescribed by the doctor.