The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Using ice packs on the eyes’ area for ten minutes every passing hour directly after the operation.
- Clean the eyelids gently, and use the eye drops and ointments prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid scratching the eyes.
- Wear black-colored eyeglasses to protect the eyelid from wind, dust, and sunlight.
- Abstain from swimming, or doing hard exercises, for a month at least.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, to maintain tissue safety, for two weeks minimum.
- When sleeping, make sure your head is raised higher than your chest area, and maintain this for a few days after the operation.
- To avoid bleeding, avoid any of the drugs and natural drinks that cause blood diluting.