Post-Breast Reduction Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Adhere to wearing a supportive medical bra for six weeks after the Breast Reduction operation, as it helps speeding up the healing process.
- Refrain from itching or pressing on the breast area for a month after the Breast Reduction operation.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- Abstain from doing sport two months after the operation.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Ensure having a relatively stable weight by committing to a healthy balanced diet, reach in protein and vitamins.
- Stay away from heat and direct high sun rays, for a month at least after the operation.
- Commit to taking regularly, all medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid Turkish baths or sauna.