Post-Facial Laser Therapy Instructions
After the procedure, your skin may be red and irritated for a short time, it is normal, you don’t have to worry about it, but you need to know how to take care of it;
- Stay away from all sources of heat or sunlight for two weeks at least.
- Keep your skin moist, by drinking a lot of water.
- Apply the topical cream your doctor dictated, to protect your skin as it heals.
- It is important to use sunscreen a few weeks following the procedure.
- Do not use any products that may irritate your skin.
- Avoid plugging or waxing the treatment area as general.