Post-Filler Injection Instructions
Filler Injection is one of the simplest cosmetic treatments, a procedure that does not exceed 3o minutes, and you can go to your normal life routine as soon as you leave the clinic, and it has very simple instructions;
- Keep your head up, and avoid leaning down, for two hours after the injection.
- Avoid touching the areas where Filler was injected, for the first 12 hours, after the injection.
- Abstain from direct sunlight and heat for the first 24 hours.
- Move the face with extreme caution, one the first day.
- Have a complete rest for two days at least, after the Filler injection.