The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Sleep straight and stay away from bending, to avoid any complications might occur to the wound.
- Have a complete rest for at least three days after the surgery is over.
- Avoid drinking any soft drinks or Alcohol and avoid smoking for a period of time after the operation (two weeks – a month).
- Adhere to have the painkillers and medication on time accurately as recommended by the doctor.
- Avoid stress and exercises that require great effort for the period of time after the surgery (two weeks).
- Avoid driving in the first days after the operation.
- Rely on liquids in the first days after the surgery, and let the solid food gradually enter your daily diet.