The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Abstain from swimming, or doing hard exercises, for a month at least.
- Commit to wearing the ears’ corset after removing the bandages, for a period of two to six weeks, to preserve the shape that has been sculpted and shaped for the ears and cartilages.
- Avoid lifting heavy things, and keep your head straight, until the wound has properly healed.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for two weeks after Otoplasty.
- Keep the head up when sleeping, by using a medical pillow.
- Keep the ears’ area away from water for a week, and keep using ointments and moisturizing creams to speed up the skin’s healing in the operation area.
- Refrain from blood dilutings, whether medicines, or natural drinks, to avoid bleeding.