The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Commit to taking medicines and antibiotics dictated by the doctor to avoid infection.
- Make cold water compresses and apply them continuously, to the eyes’ and nose areas to reduce swelling.
- Avoid all types of efforts until the wounds are completely healed.
- consume meals that are rich in fiber, such as vegetables and fruits.
- Keep your head up high for a few weeks after the operation.