Post-Tummy Tuck Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical abdominal corset, for swelling reduction and for the healing process acceleration.
- Maintain the tuber for a week, to get rid of all the fluids in the abdominal area.
- Lying down in an upright position is strictly forbidden, ratherly, you need to sleep in a specific curve, in which the doctor dictates.
- Abstain from swimming, or doing hard exercises, for two months at least.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- As for women; utterly abstain from pregnancy after undergoing tummy tuck operation.
- Commit to a healthy balanced diet, and live a regular healthy daily routine to recover fast.