There is a list of instructions you need to follow before undergoing Blepharoplasty operation, to ensure your safety during the procedure and to ensure its success. Which are;
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Blepharoplasty operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Conducting the necessary medical tests and taking certain medications, which contribute to removing any problem that may hinder the operation or the success of its results.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
- Consult the doctor about the current medications being taken, before the procedure.