Pre-Gastric Balloon Instructions
To ensure your safety, and to ensure success to the cosmetic operation, there is a set of instructions you need to follow; which are
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- The person must inform the doctor of his/her medical history, whether they suffer of any particular disease or are taking certain medications.
- Abstain from food, for four hours, before Gastric Balloon surgery.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Get used on exercises for a certain period of time before the surgery.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Gastric Balloon operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
- Avoid having food that is high in calories or saturated with fat.