There is a list of instructions you need to follow before undergoing Rhinoplasty operation, to ensure your safety during the procedure and to ensure its success. Which are;
- Submit to all tests and check ups dictated by the doctor.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Rhinoplasty operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
- Eat a healthy balanced nutrition for a sufficient time before the operation, to avoid any complications during the operation.
- Abstain from Alcohol before the operation.
- Taking vitamin C for a while before undergoing Rhinoplasty.