Who Is A Suitable Candidate For Hair Transplant?
Not everyone is suitable for the procedure. There are certain conditions that you have to meet. These include:
- Having enough donor hair
- Being in a good health condition
- Suffering from permanent hair loss
Conditions that can eliminate you from the procedure include the following:
- Complete hair loss, alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.
- An autoimmune disorder that affects the scalp such as alopecia areata.
- A past of poor wound healing.
- Not enough donor hair density to cover balding scalp.
- Temporary hair loss.
- Some hospitals do not take in patients with blood borne diseases.
Before surgery, your medical team will request blood tests from you to screen your health.
Hair Transplant Techniques
Class A Hospitals
Beard transplants are a subcategory of hair transplant that restores facial
.The red carpet has become a place of transformation surprises where
Hair transplant in Turkey has peaked unprecedented levels of success on