Brazilian Butt for a charming body
What is Brazilian Butt?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a simple surgery aimed to boost the buttocks area, and give it an attractive circular texture. it depends on one of two technologies; Autologous Fat Injection, and Fillings, which both give a natural buttocks’ appearance.
Autologous Fat Injection depending on sucking the excess fat from different areas of the body, then preparing it to be injected in the buttocks area.
As for Fillings’ technique, they are made of silicone to be placed in the buttocks area.
Candidates for Brazilian Butt
Before undergoing any surgical operation, the candidates must have a good general health, to be free from a specific disease to ensure her/his own safety during the operation first, and to ensure the operation’s success as well.
- People who are healthy and suffer from an inconsistent body.
- People who suffer from buttocks’ muscle atrophy.
- People who suffer from buttocks sagging due to buttocks droop.
- People who suffer from small buttocks.
Pre-Brazilian Butt Instructions
To ensure your safety, and to ensure success to the cosmetic operation, there is a set of instructions you need to follow; which are
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Brazilian Butt operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
Stages of Brazilian Butt
Step 1: Preparation and sudation
When using the Autologous Fat Injection technique, we go through these three stages …
Step 2: Selection Stage
Step 3: Liposuction Stage
Step 4: Fat Injection Stage
When using the fillings technique, we have only the following stage …
Step 2: The Incise and the Insertion
Post-Brazilian Butt Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical buttocks’ corset for four weeks.
- Abstain from sitting or sleeping on your buttocks for a long time in the first week after the operation.
- Refrain from doing any activity requires much effort during the first four weeks.
- Maintain practicing a special buttocks workout, to keep the results as long as possible.
- Commit to a healthy balanced diet, and live a regular healthy daily routine to recover fast.