Filler Injection for noted glow
What is Filler Injection?
Filler injection is a non-surgical cosmetic operation, it is performed under local anesthesia, aims to remove wrinkles, sagging, skin scars, and fine lines that appear on both the neck and the face.
Filler is a cosmetic treatment that contains natural and synthetic materials, such as; Collagen, natural fat cells, Calcium, Hyaluronic acid, and other substances. These substances work to restore vitality and firmness to the facial skin, and remove all skin-related problems; sagging due to aging, those fine lines due to daily facial expressions, or fatigue skin problems like; scars, pimples, and pallor.
Candidates for Filler Injection
Many people, men and women alike, can get Filler injections, if they are one of;
- Who suffers from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Who suffers from the pallor of the face.
- Who suffers from obvious effects of fatigue on their facial skin.
- Who suffers from persistent effects of scars or pimples on the face.
- Those who show signs of aging.
- Who wants to have lip augmentation or adjust their nasal septum.
Pre-Filler Injection Instructions
There are some simple tips that must be followed before the filler injection procedure;
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Conducting allergy tests to ensure the patient isn’t sensitive to any of the filler components.
- Refrain from smoking a week before the Filler injection.
- Avoid drinking Alcohol at least two weeks before the operation.
- Inform the doctor of all drugs the patient is taking.
Stages of Filler Injection
Step 1: Anesthesia
Step 2: Filler Injection stage
Post-Filler Injection Instructions
Filler Injection is one of the simplest cosmetic treatments, a procedure that does not exceed 3o minutes, and you can go to your normal life routine as soon as you leave the clinic, and it has very simple instructions;
- Keep your head up, and avoid leaning down, for two hours after the injection.
- Avoid touching the areas where Filler was injected, for the first 12 hours, after the injection.
- Abstain from direct sunlight and heat for the first 24 hours.
- Move the face with extreme caution, one the first day.
- Have a complete rest for two days at least, after the Filler injection.