Enjoy an outstanding appearance
What is Breast Lift surgery?
Breast Lift surgery is a completely safe and simple operation, it is performed under general anesthesia, aims to remove the excess skin and transform the breasts to become more firm and rounded, also, it changes the size of the nipples’ areola if their circumferences suffer from expansion, and raises the nipple to the upper part by tightening the breast tissue.
Breast Lift surgery is performed in several techniques, however, the doctor chooses the most appropriate technique for each patient individually, depending on the skin tissue’s type, the current breasts’ shape, and the desired shape to be obtained.
Candidates for Breast Lift
Breast Lift is the best solution to get the tightened Breasts and the great body figure, yet, before going through it, there are few conditions you’ve got to have first, which are;
- Those who are healthy, have no specific diseases to prevent them from undergoing Breast Lift operation.
- Those who suffer from excess skin in their breast area.
- Those who experienced a significant weight loss, which led to sagging breasts.
- Those who suffer from misplaced nipples, in the lower part of the breast.
- Those who suffer from hormonal changes, and frequent pregnancy and lactation.
- Those who suffer from nipple’ aura expansion.
- Those who suffer from sagging breasts due to aging
Pre-Breast Lift Instructions
There is a list of instructions you need to follow to ensure your safety during the cosmetic operation, as well as the success of your operation.
- Eat a healthy balanced nutrition for a sufficient time before the operation, to avoid any complications during the operation.
- Refrain from applying any type of moisturizing creams for at least two days before the Breast Lift operation.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, and Alcohol for two weeks minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Breast Lift operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
Breast Lift stages
Step 1: Clinical Examination
Step 2: Conducting Checkups
Step 3:Planning and Anesthesia
Step 4: Breast Lift
Post-Breast Lift Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Adhere to wearing a supportive medical bra for six weeks after the breast lift operation, especially after removing the bandages, for it helps to speed up the healing process.
- Refrain from itching or pressing on the breast area for a month after the breast lift operation.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Ensure having a relatively stable weight by committing to a healthy balanced diet, reach in protein and vitamins.
- Stay away from heat and direct high sun rays, for a month at least after the operation.
- Avoid Turkish baths or sauna.