for a slim body
looking body free from fatty lumps
What is Tummy Tuck Surgery
Tummy Tuck surgery is a completely simple and safe surgical procedure, which aims to obtain a firm and tight flat abdomen, free from sagging and fatty lumps.
The doctor works to tighten the muscle wall, and to get rid of the saggings, wrinkles and the skin appendages, by removing the fat accumulated in the abdomen and waist areas and their surroundings.
The doctor conducts one of the two procedures to obtain a tight harmonic body-texture for the entire abdominal area, according to the amount of fat needed to be disposed, and the excess skin left from, which are:
Partial Tummy Tuck
Partial Tummy Tuck is best suited for those with little skin appendages or sagging in the lower part of the abdomen, below the navel.
Total Tummy Tuck
In which the doctor relies upon in the presence of large stiff fat lumps in the entire abdominal area.
Candidates for Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck is the best solution to get the great body figure, yet, before going through it, there are few conditions you’ve got to have first, which are:
- Women who suffer from post- pregnancy cracks.
- Those who suffer from sagging and skin lumps in the abdomen due to a great weight loss.
- Those who’s fat mass does not exceed 30% of the normal weight.
- Those who are healthy, have no specific diseases to prevent them from undergoing the operation.
- Those who are healthy, and want to have the perfect slim belly and body figure.
Pre-Tummy Tuck Instructions
There is a list of instructions you need to follow before undergoing Tummy Tuck operation, to ensure your safety during the procedure and to ensure its success. Which are:
- Eat a healthy balanced nutrition for a sufficient time before the operation, to avoid any complications during the operation.
- Abstain from all kinds of stimulants, ten days minimum, as they prevent the anesthesia process.
- Abstain from all blood diluting drugs, such as; Ibuprofen, and Multi- Vitamine Group, for they contain (A,E), minimum a week before.
- Abstain from smoking a month before Tummy Tuck operation, as it affects Oxygen level which is crucial for the healing process.
- Refrain from natural blood-diluting drinks, such as; green tea, raspberry juice and pineapple.
Stages of Tummy Tuck
Step 1: Clinical Examination
Step 2: Run the Necessary Tests
Step 3: Preparing the Patient
Step 4: Fat Fragmenting
Step 5: Tightening the Abdominal wall
Step 6: Bandaging
Post-Tummy Tuck Instructions
The doctor will dictate you a list of very important tips and instructions that you need to commit to, to get the best results, which are;
- Maintain wearing the medical abdominal corset, for swelling reduction and for the healing process acceleration.
- Maintain the tuber for a week, to get rid of all the fluids in the abdominal area.
- Lying down in an upright position is strictly forbidden, ratherly, you need to sleep in a specific curve, in which the doctor dictates.
- Abstain from swimming, or doing hard exercises, for two months at least.
- Abstain from smoking, for two months after the operation, to accelerate the recovery process.
- Stay away from doing any efforts, or carry heavy things, to maintain tissue safety, for two months minimum.
- As for women; utterly abstain from pregnancy after undergoing tummy tuck operation.
- Commit to a healthy balanced diet, and live a regular healthy daily routine to recover fast.